- Adopt-a-Highway Function: Responsible for litter collection over a designated 2-mile stretch of SR 542 near Glacier.
- Historian Function: Maintain and archive historical records and documents for the Mount Baker Club
- Outings Function: Solicit members to lead trips, arrange and schedule outings for the following quarter: send list of outings to Rambler editor for inclusion in next issue.
- Membership Function: Maintain membership database, send notices to members as necessary by email or USPS ( renewal reminders, etc), report to board on changes in membership
- Property Function: Responsible for the Club’s physical property, including trail construction tools.
Publicity and Facebook
- Publicity Function: Recruit new members by increasing public awareness of the existence and activities of the Mt. Baker Club. Promote the Club as the first choice for outdoor activities around Bellingham.
- Facebook Function: Maintain and update MBC Facebook content and pages.
- Respond to emails submitted via the MBC web page.
Kim Cederstrom, Laura Boynton, Michael Davis
- Socials Function: Organize and schedule a variety of member only social events each year such as potlucks and brewery meet-ups in order to promote the Club as a social organization for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Website Function: Maintain and update MBC website content. Upload activity photos to Flickr account.
- Winchester Lookout Function: Maintenance and repair of historic Fire Lookout at 6500′ on Winchester Mountain