So are you wondering what you missed today? How about:
1. 10 enthusiastic MBCers itching to stretch their legs and get physical
2. Fun, interesting, and accommodating hikers full of lively chatter
3. Homemade snacks that were consumed both before and after the trip
4. Interesting scenery including gill netters, birds of prey, and workers sandbagging shorelines
5. Bathroom breaks!
6. A welcome stop to check out the amazing work done by volunteers at the Fragrance Garden (and yes we stopped to smell the roses)
7. Weather that cooperated 100%
8. Tired but contented hikers at trail’s end
I think everyone left with a smile on their face; what more can you ask for?